Vacancy – Operations Administration
Job Title: Operations Administrator
As part of our planned growth, we are looking to recruit an Operations Administrator
Do you have a flexible, agile, and proactive ‘hands on’ approach to work?
Would you like:
- To be part of a dynamic, expanding company with considerable career prospects?
- To work for a company who is supporting the government initiative to ‘Build, build, build’, with the construction and maintenance of the UK infrastructure network?
- To have a clear and defined route to progression in the workplace, with both training and the potential to gain qualifications?
- To be a valued team member and influencer?
If this sounds like something you want, get in touch! This could be the role for you.
Simtec Materials Testing are an independent material testing company serving the civil engineering, construction, and quarrying industries. We specialise in all areas of asphalt, aggregates, earthworks, and concrete from initial production to verification on site and within our purpose-built in-house UKAS accredited laboratory.
About the role
As an Operations Administrator, you will:
- You will provide administration support to the Operations Coordinators & Operations Manager
- Prepare reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Typing of technicians’ reports.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Liaise with Operations Supervisor to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Communicating regularly and effectively with both internal and external clients on testing requirements.