We need to create an entrance to our new development and the Local Authority have instructed us to take cores from the existing road for visual assessment. Can you provide this service together with the appropriate traffic management and all relevant permits ?

23rd October 2019

Yes, we can extract the cores and are UKAS accredited for photographic core logs in accordance with BS EN 12697:36.

We can also provide traffic management and apply for the required road space booking and section 171 licence.